Monday, July 18, 2016

3 Minute VSCO Film | Fuji Superia 400 ++ VSCO pack 02

Fuji Superia is a brand of daylight balanced colour negative film produced by the Japanese company Fujifilm. It is available in 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1600 speeds. It is aimed at the point and shoot market but is also quite popular with enthusiasts. Source : Wikipedia

This VSCO film tutorial explained how I edit my photo using vsco pack 02, Fuji Superia 400++. This tutorial easy to understand. VSCO Film 02 you can download on vsco.co , as we know VSCO Film is very popular lightroom presets. Please subscribe me and wait or watching another vsco film tutorial on my channel. Enjoy it. :)

I was download this photo from : Valeriya

Before :
Before I edit with Fuji Superia 400 from VSCO Film 02

After :

Result after I edit with Fuji Superia 400 from VSCO Film 02

Enjoy this VSCO Tutorial :



No comments:

Post a Comment